Monday, June 4, 2012

Results

- Chemical Pregnancy
               - Early Miscarriage
                          - Pregnant one day and not the next

Whatever you want to call it, that's what's happening.

Pregnancy #5 ended just as quickly as it began. Pregnant on Saturday's digital test......not pregnant on Sunday's.

One would think I'd been through enough when it comes to having another baby...apparently not. I can now add this to my list.

HCG down to 6. Have to call my nurse when I start my period to make sure its at 0. We will then discuss next cycle and upping Clomid to 100mg.

Why is this so easy for some and so hard for others?







12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. =( Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry :( Sending my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so sorry!!! Lots of PT & Ps to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks!! I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! This sucks so much. I'm so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I'm so sorry to read this hon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to read this. Good luck in making through these next few days and weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. This did not need to be added to your list...you have been through enough. Hope you're doing ok. (hug)

    ReplyDelete