Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Finally Got the Results

It took a year and a half, but I finally got the results of the chromosome analysis on two of the babies. We had the slides of the first baby I delivered from Dec of 2010 and the third loss sent to California to see if they could grow any cells. Both initial reports were inconclusive because they could not get any cells to grow...

Normal chromosomes...and both were boys.


 I am just so very grateful that I got this information now...after Avery...than before. That was my fear...that they were going to have no chromosomal issues causing their death.

So now I know. An easier pill to swallow now after all I have been blessed with.

Now in my mind when someone comments on me trying for boys I have my answer....

I already have two boys....maybe even more...and I know I will get to meet them one day.